Your step-by-step guide to planning your website strategy.
Creating a website strategy is key to a successful project, and takes thought and planning.
Our website strategy template aims to support you in creating your strategy, with guidance and help at every stage.
What do we cover in the template?
The website strategy template goes through the key areas to consider when creating your strategy. We cover:
- Your goals: Identifying your business, marketing and website goals
- Website improvement channels: How your website contributes towards your business goals
- User personas: Determining the user groups that matter to your business
- Alignment: Aligning strategic goals to user personas
- Action plan: Prioritising and creating a MoSCoW framework
- Measuring your progress: How to know how well you’ve done
Step-by-Step Website Strategy Guidance
Download your website strategy template to save hours of time and create a well-crafted website strategy.
- Improve your website’s performance with a robust, clearly defined website strategy
- Ensure your website and planned activity is user-focused through getting a detailed understanding of your users
- Measure the success of your activities to make sure you’re on track with your goals and objectives