Your step-by-step guide series to planning your website project.
Embarking on a new website project can be complex and challenging. But we think it’s pretty exciting too.
There’s a lot to consider, so make sure you’re not trying to do it alone – we’re here to help.
Recent research by KPMG has shown that 70% of organisations have suffered at least one project failure in the last 12 months and 50% of respondents indicated that their project had failed to achieve what they set out to.
As a business critical asset, it’s crucial that web projects are well-managed and have a clear purpose, objectives and timings. It’s vital to make sure you have all the tools and knowledge you need to make it a success.
In the B2B Website Planning Series we aim to help you with each stage of planning your website to ensure you achieve the best possible end result.
What do we cover in the series?
- Planning Your Approach: A Marketers’ Guide to Approaching a Website Project
- Analysing Your Website: A Marketers’ Guide to Why and When to Work on Your Website
- Initiating Your Project: A Marketers’ Guide to Project Planning
- Choosing Your Trusted Partner: A Marketers’ Guide to Choosing an Agency
- Working Out The Brief: A Marketers’ Guide to Writing the Brief and Beyond
These guides will give you a thorough understanding of all the steps and stages to go through to ensure your website project is approached using the latest best practice. We hope you find it’s a useful aid for your project.
Calling all website project leaders. This one's for you.
Get access to our free 5-part guide series and ensure you feel confident and equipped at every stage of your website project.
Subscribe to the series and benefit from:
- Understanding all the areas you’ll need to consider as part of your project
- Learning about each stage of a website project, equipping you with all the knowledge you’ll need
- Avoiding common slips and trips in website projects, and ensuring it’s smooth and successful