What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. In simple terms, this is the process of trying to increase the quantity and quality of organic traffic to your website from search engines.
What can an SEO agency do for your business?
As an affordable SEO agency in London, we can support your business to optimise your SEO, wherever you are in your journey.
While you might have SEO resource in your marketing department, it can still be a challenge to keep on top of the latest trends to ensure your website is always performing as well as it can be.
Our SEO experts start with understanding your goals to ensure we’re clear on where you currently are and where you want to be in the future.
We then conduct a technical audit to understand how your website is performing and following that, put together a clear roadmap and recommendations for optimising your webpages and overall website performance.
What areas of SEO do we specialise in?
Our SEO experts have experience across a number of specialisms including ecommerce SEO, technical SEO, SEO content marketing and many more.
With our experience across multiple specialisms and sectors, and a track record of success, you can be assured that the rapid progress of SEO on your website is in safe hands.
How long will it take to see results?
The short answer is that it could be anywhere between 4 months and 4 years – it completely depends on your SEO strategy.
If you’re targeting low competition keywords then you should be seeing results from this in 4 – 6 months.
However, if you’re targeting high competition keywords meaning you’re competing against companies with high domain authority, then it could take years to see results.
But don’t be disheartened, if you’re working with a reputable SEO agency then they should give you a clear roadmap to achieving your goals so you can measure your progress on an ongoing basis.
What we offer
With effective content marketing and research tools, our SEO agency covers a wide range of platforms and industries. SEO can be an extremely broad and analytical process, so each service provision is tailored to the requirements of the site and keywords we are working on.
Services we offer include:
- Website Audits
- SEO copywriting
- Monthly Reporting
- Advanced Keyword targeting
- SERP feature acquisition
- E-commerce SEO
- PPC Management
- Google Ads management
- Digital PR & Link Building
Our Project Process
During the discovery phase, we work closely with you to determine what you want to achieve from your web design project.
- Determine business objectives and project focal points
- Learn more about your business and your products and services
- Examine how project deliverables can have the most impact for your business
We take time to research far and wide, to ensure your website will be ahead of the competition and informed by the latest digital trends.
- Examine your direct competitors
- Assess how recent web innovations could enhance your new website
- Brainstorm wider digital trends to ensure your website is sector-beating
We’ll focus on creating user personas and analysing how each will interact with the site’s areas to ensure high conversion rates across the site.
- Map out all journeys to ensure user experiences will be satisfying and drive action across the site
- Create an information architecture (IA) which reflects these journeys
- Advise on content strategy to maximise the effectiveness of user journeys
At this stage, we’ll start the designs for your site. The output will be a style guide detailing how every element of the site will look.
- Create a number of visual concepts and proposed digital identities for you to choose from
- Refine designs and apply these to wireframes so you can see the proposed designs in-situ
- Prepare the final visual assets for application to wireframes
In the build process for your site, we develop and implement the site’s design. Extensive testing is completed across all platforms to ensure the site’s integrity.
- Complete the set up of the CMS, integrations and security
- Build each iteration of the designs as they are signed off, ensuring quick and efficient development
- Work with you to train your teams on using the new website
Before the launch we’ll complete extensive testing and bug-fixing to ensure your site is ready to go live.
- Complete the final testing and any further training needed for your team
- Website handover and implementation on final hosting environments and migration
- Ongoing advice and support on website management, support and updates
Wherever possible, investment should be made on an ongoing basis, to allow continued improvement and optimisation.
Our web and marketing experts can:
- Complete data and statistical analysis to determine future feature upgrades
- Conduct analysis of user activity across the site and recommend optimisations
- Complete strategic road mapping to maximise the effectiveness of your digital channels
Web Design & Development
Our mindset is user-centric throughout our web design work. From user discovery workshops to UX research and prototyping, we follow a scientific, structured, but creative process focused on innovation for users.
The history of marketing on the web should be seen in terms of Before Content (BC) and after it. The purpose of a modern website is to display content – the aim of which is to build your credibility and exposure. Our talented team to ensure your content enhances your overall marketing and digital strategy.