Crucible is a creative digital agency that builds bold, user-focused digital products
Our consultative approach ensures that our digital products help our clients transform their organisations.
The close relationships we build with our clients help us work considerately towards deliverables which are fully integrated within their businesses.
Our Project Process
During the discovery phase, we work closely with you to determine what you want to achieve from your web design project.
- Determine business objectives and project focal points
- Learn more about your business and your products and services
- Examine how project deliverables can have the most impact for your business
At our creative digital agency, we take time to research far and wide, to ensure your website will be ahead of the competition and informed by the latest digital trends.
- Examine your direct competitors
- Assess how recent web innovations could enhance your new website
- Brainstorm wider digital trends to ensure your website is sector-beating
We’ll focus on creating user personas and analysing how each will interact with the site’s areas to ensure high conversion rates across the site.
- Map out all journeys to ensure user experiences will be satisfying and drive action across the site
- Create an information architecture (IA) which reflects these journeys
- Advise on content strategy to maximise the effectiveness of user journeys
At this stage, we’ll start the designs for your site. The output will be a style guide detailing how every element of the site will look.
- Create a number of visual concepts and proposed digital identities for you to choose from
- Refine designs and apply these to wireframes so you can see the proposed designs in-situ
- Prepare the final visual assets for application to wireframes
In the build process for your site, we develop and implement the site’s design. Extensive testing is completed across all platforms to ensure the site’s integrity.
- Complete the set up of the CMS, integrations and security
- Build each iteration of the designs as they are signed off, ensuring quick and efficient development
- Work with you to train your teams on using the new website
Before the launch we’ll complete extensive testing and bug-fixing to ensure your site is ready to go live.
- Complete the final testing and any further training needed for your team
- Website handover and implementation on final hosting environments and migration
- Ongoing advice and support on website management, support and updates
Wherever possible, investment should be made on an ongoing basis, to allow continued improvement and optimisation.
Our web and marketing experts can:
- Complete data and statistical analysis to determine future feature upgrades
- Conduct analysis of user activity across the site and recommend optimisations
- Complete strategic road mapping to maximise the effectiveness of your digital channels
Working at Crucible
Here at Crucible, we’re lucky to have some of the best brains in the business. And we’re currently on the look out for more brilliant people to join us!
We make sure we do everything we can to make Crucible a supportive workplace for our employees. Have a read to find out more about what it’s like to work at Crucible and the vacancies we currently have.
With 10 years of strategic and consultative design experience, Craig is our lead consultant and is the driving force behind Crucible’s delivery of digital business change. He is clients’ first point of contact on most projects and gives steer and direction to the agency and its creative output.
Craig Slade LinkedIn page
Founder & Strategic Director
Alex is clients’ chief point of liaison during their projects with us. When he’s not working with clients, he turns his expertise in UX and project management to running the agency internally.
Alex Curtis LinkedIn page
Maria works in the performance marketing team, ensuring our clients’ digital channels are rigorously managed and growth targets are always achieved. She brings marketing and client facing experience across multiple industries, including retail and recruitment, as well as a masters in International Business.
Maria Garcia LinkedIn page
Digital Marketing Manager
Martha brings over 7 years experience working in the web sector across a range of eCommerce, and luxury and high street retailers. She is PRINCE2 qualified and an Agile and Change Management Practitioner, bringing a wealth of knowledge as well as experience to the role. Finding solutions and meeting tight deadlines for clients provides her with a great sense of satisfaction.
Martha Baumforth Leadbetter LinkedIn page
Senior Project Manager
Roy is a skilled web developer with experience working with various tech stacks. With 15 years of experience working to solve complex, technical problems, Roy enjoys delivering high-quality websites and digital projects for clients.
Roy Wenman LinkedIn page
Ross heads up the design team here at Crucible. His knowledge, vision and creativity have been tested over 10 years of digital design for brands ranging from schools to international real estate companies. Ross ensures that all of our clients’ design needs are identified and met to a high standard.
Ross Ackery LinkedIn page
Head of Design
Roberta has over 5 years experience working in graphic and web design. Her expertise lies in finding and devising design solutions that elevate businesses and brands – always starting with a deep analysis of the user perspective.
Roberta Molaschi LinkedIn page
Nick heads up the development team here & has over 10 years of experience in web development across varying roles and tech stacks. He is responsible for the output of digital projects and ensuring up to date and best practices are used as standard.
Nick Fenton LinkedIn page
Head of Development
We believe that the best results are achieved by working closely with you. Branding, web and digital projects have a huge impact on any business. By forming a collaborative partnership with you at our creative digital agency, we are able to ensure that your goals are achieved.
Everything is better if you add delight. There’s nothing wrong with a functional website, but your users will keep coming back if they are also engaged by using it. By combining innovative UX and dynamic UI, we always aim to break boundaries within our creative projects.
We know that this might be the first time that your team is going through this process. Maybe you need to onboard senior stakeholders, perhaps you need management buy-in before you can get your project budget signed off. We can assist you and your team at every stage of your project’s journey.
As an experienced agency we are able to think about the business impact of the brief you’ve given us. We won’t be afraid to recommend alternative solutions, or to tell you if we think you’re taking a misstep. What’s most important is that the project achieves your organisational goals.
Our specialism is in finding innovative solutions to difficult problems. We resist focusing on a single sector because it keeps us learning and engaging with wider industry. Our job is to help your company stand out from the crowd.
Get in Touch
Here at Crucible, we get excited about working with clients on dynamic digital projects. We love working with clients to build bold, user-focused websites and digital products which meet and exceed user expectations and deliver tangible results.
Our goal is to get to know your business inside out, understand your short, medium and long-term digital goals and work with you closely to achieve them.